You are here
Soh-Cah-Toa: Ravings of a quarantined mathematician (Paperback)
Have you ever wondered:
- What's a mathematical algorithm for efficiently choosing a spouse?
- How does your running style affect your perspective of current events in the Andromeda Galaxy?
- Is spaghettification an actual word?
Wonder no longer All is revealed in this compendium of articles, written almost entirely during the Covid 19 lockdown of spring 2020. Originally published on medium.com, this variety of mathematical meanderings provides rare insight into a mind obsessed with:
- finding infinite series for transcendental functions with (almost) no calculus.
- ranting about mathematics education.
- stretching, sliding, twirling and curving the number line.
Perfect bathroom reading to distract you from the fact that you still don't have any toilet paper.